Tuesday, April 22, 2008

General frustration

I am completely swamped with homework, and most of it is my fault; apparently when you don't keep track of due dates, you miss them. Who knew? My time management skills have been not so good this semester, and I keep needing to remind myself that I'm actually good at and excited about speech therapy. I got a test back today and I had forgotten to answer an essay question. I turned it in blank and lost 5 points. What is WRONG with me?
I am impatient with all my classes and just want to get some clients and get started. There is so much to do, so many children to reach, and I just wanna hit the ground running, even though I know that I do not have the knowledge and experience to do so yet. I'm worried that my lack of patience with classes and my rambunctious puppy means that I will not have patience with my clients. I'm worried that I won't get back on top of life. I'm tired of learning by failing. I'm a student taking a buttload of hard classes and it's the end of the semester. Such is life.

No comments: