Friday, October 17, 2008

Lovely

I'm not sure if there's a storyline going on in this dance, but it is certainly inspiring. Here is another dance that made me grin. Different styles, different countries, different music and costumes, but same talent and strength. I think it's easy to focus on the "dis" in "disability," but these people have yanked the spotlight right over to "ability!"

ETA: I forgot to add that YouTube commenters can be extremely rude and vulgar, as this webcomic points out, and with each video that I linked above having over 1 million views there are bound to be some jerks lurking in the comment section. Ya'll probably already know the nature of the beast that is YouTube, but I wanted to give a heads up just in case so people wouldn't think I agreed with/supported/paid attention to/read any of the comments there.

No comments: